Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Planning for Parks

1. I need to beautify the title post.




Prior to last week, I had never been to Girvin Road Park, Zeta Phi Beta Park, or The Jacksonville Baldwin Rail Trail. Before Last week, I had never even heard of the last two.

________________________________________________________________________

Updated on 05/10/2012

I have made my first big mistake with my career as a blogger which as committing to post a blog on a certain date and being extremely tardy. The main reason for the tardiness and procrastination is due to the fact that I had a major writers block and I am not sure how to translate the notes. What I will do is I will summarize the notes and once the photos are developed I will go through them and I expect them to help me connect the dotes and come up with a common thread or two. Check Next post.


Map of the rail trail from MetroJacksonville.com

Thanks for Reading!! And I apologize for the delay.

Geo Jessica B

No comments:

Post a Comment