Sunday, May 6, 2012

Side-Step Time: Master's Mania!!

Hello!







"Trust Me, I have a Master's Degree"*

I plan on obtaining a Master's degree for several reasons, the first and second being that I feel that I need to time to stall. I've looked into programs before but I this afternoon I did a quick look into ~18 schools to see what degrees they offered. I have compiled a list of seven schools. This is by no means final, but take a look and tell me what you think!


In no particular order:


Rutgers


Princeton


Univ of Penn


Penn State


Univ of Washington


UNC


and...


university of miami


...with that being said, I have 11 classes left until I earn my Bachelor's of Arts in 
GEOGRAPHY (and environmental studies minor!) from THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY!




*Pic found on Google search: Master's degree


Thanks for reading!!!!


Geo Jessica B




No comments:

Post a Comment