Monday, September 17, 2012

So about that meeting with the Doctor...

He's going to a GISc conference this week and won't be in the office; I'll get back to it next week. With that being said, I will take a hint that I must look into a Masters in GIS or at the very least a Masters level certificate. My professor is cancelling class to go to this GISc conference--it must be important. Alas, I am currently working on my 2nd GIS lab. It's hard -_-. I am aware that being a 22 year old that has grown up in the "Information Age" means that I am supposed know computers better than I know how to handle myself in face-to-face social situations, but I don't! I have the basics down but I barely know how to navigate an Excel spreadsheet. It's a fail. Anyways, I am enjoying learning how to use ArcGIS. I can put my (limited) knowledge of the software on my resume...I'll look smart(er)! I am now going to get back to my  work and get ready for my 4:00pm Beginners Yoga class. P.S. I am hoping to be in Atlanta next weekend for the Counter Point festival (http://CounterpointFestival.com) and possibly the Brazilian Day Atlanta Festival. We'll see. Alas, if I go to any, I will let you know. I'll be signing autographs! Just kidding, I do not have readers or an audience yet. Lol. Alas, Namaste.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
Geo Jessica  B

No comments:

Post a Comment